Legacy Production Group is seeking an experienced Warehouse Technician to join our team. Legacy is in Minneapolis, MN in our newly expanded warehouse now 50,000 sqft. We are a full-service audio, lighting, and video production company supporting our clients through concerts, corporate conferences, installations, and special events. Legacy defines our culture through teamwork, accountability, reliability, and excellence.
Full-time employment (part-time opportunities available, just ask us)
Hourly Pay - Starting pay of $18 per hour, based on experience with the ability to move up quickly.
Located onsite in Minneapolis, MN (55430) – reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform various duties prepping and de-prepping of audio, lighting, and video equipment
- Maintain strong inventory by tracking equipment in and out for each order
- Preserve equipment organization for storage when not in use
- Loading and unloading equipment from trucks
- Delivering equipment to and from venues or rental houses
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all
- Are able to stand, move, or sit for long periods of time
- Are able to lift up to 35lbs on a regular basis
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a shop or warehouse environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team gathering resources for each show
- Flexibility in work schedule; some nights and weekends may be required. General shop hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Possess and will maintain Medical Examiner’s Certificate (aka DOT medical card) or are willing to get one within the first 30 days of employment
You may also have:
- Experience in equipment repair such as lighting fixtures, LED wall components, audio equipment, and cables
- Forklift experience
- Experience safely driving 26ft box trucks or similar in densely populated areas following all legal requirements, CDL is not required
Legacy Production Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Legacy’s benefits include paid time off, 401k, and healthcare. This position will be supervised by the Shop Forman.
Send your resume and cover letter today!